For a video demonstration of our easy-to-use bulk background/wallpaper deployment tool see this link
Cisco Unified Communications Consultancy
Our consultants are highly experienced with the full range Cisco Unified Communications products, from Communications Manager, Unity and Unity Connection, Unified Contact Centre Express, Webex, Jabber, as well as implementation and support of SIP trunking and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), PSTN gateways, and security solutions such as Cisco ASA Phone VPNs.
We are able to offer assistance with:
- Planning and Design - From full project planning and design, to independent review and expert input into your designs and plans.
- Implementation - We are able to carry out full project implementations such as installations and upgrades, or minor changes and feature implementations.
- Support - If you require assistance with configuration, or have issues with your system, get in touch!
- Development - We have extensive experience with Cisco UC APIs, such as CUCM AXL. This allows us to develop custom applications and scripts that can automate difficult bulk or frequent changes to your systems, or to satisfy many other requirements.
If you have a requirement, please contact email@example.com.
Currently, Aaron Harrison
is available for consultancy and engineering roles. Please take a look at his LinkedIn profile by clicking here
, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a requirement.
UCCX Script Development
We can offer advanced Cisco UCCX Scripting services:
- Web Interface or Telephony Interface control of prompt recording, opening hours, emergency diverts and holiday dates
- Enhanced reporting integration
- Database driven routing
- Database integrated customer self-service applications
UCCX Custom Reporting
We can offer fully bespoke report creation, integrated into the native Cisco Historical Reports client.
- Advanced Agent Utilisation Reports, e.g. customised Not Ready, Call Count, and Talk Time calculations
- Long Term Summarisation of Reports, e.g. average calls on by time/day of week over a 12 month period
- Custom Interval Reporting, e.g. per-30 minutes statistics to aid staff forecasting.
- IVR Menu Selection Reports; e.g. count of callers selecting each option and common call disconnect points
- Modifications to Cisco Built-In Reports; such as customised Not Ready calculations and exclusions.
- Merged Reports, e.g. taking statistics from multiple reports and presenting on a single report to remove the need to manually generate multiple reports and merge them in Excel
Contact email@example.com for further information...